1. The Government of the Republic of Tajikistan has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Building Climate Resilience in the Pyanj River Basin Project. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the contract named above. Bidding is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries of the ADB.
2. The Agency on Land Reclamation and Irrigation under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan through the Project Management Office (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the “Rehabilitation and modernization of Pogranichnik 0 and 1 pumping stations in Pyanj district” (the Works).
3. National Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the bidding document.
4. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
a) Construction experience:
- Rehabilitation and modernization of pumping stations, including supply of pump sets with control panels, hydromechanical equipment and pressure pipelines, repair of pumping station workshop and improvement of the pumping station area.
- Participation in at least 2 (two) contracts that have been successfully or substantially completed within the last 5 (five) years and that are similar to the proposed works, where the value of the bidder’s participation exceeds US$440,000 for each contract.
b) Financial requirements:
- Positive net worth in the last three (3) years
- Minimum average annual construction turnover of US$1 million calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last 3 (three) years.
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information, and inspect the bidding document at the address given below:
Agency on Land Reclamation and Irrigation under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan Project Management Office (PMO)
Attention: Mr. Karimov N. G., Project Management Office Executive Director
Address: 2nd floor, 10 Bokhtar Str., 734025, Dushanbe, Tajikistan,
Tel/Fax: +992-44-600-33-43; 992-44-600-33-46
6. A complete set of bidding documents, in the Russian and English languages, may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders having the above required qualification, from 3 October 2017 onwards upon presentation of a written application to the above office and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of US$200 (two hundred). The price includes one set of documents as hard copy. The method of payment will be by transfer through a bank account. Bank account of PMO is the following:
Name of Bank: State Saving Bank “Amonatbank”
Correspondent account: 20402972316264
Tax ID No.: 040046663
Details of payment: Payment for bid documents
7. Deliver bids:
- to following address:
The State Committee on Investments and State Property Management of the Republic of Tajikistan
27 Shotemur street, Dushanbe, Zip Code 734025, Republic of Tajikistan
- On or before 1 November 2017; 15:00 hours local time in Dushanbe
- Together with a Bid Security as described in the bidding document.
Late bids will be rejected.
Bids will be opened immediately after the bid submission deadline in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
8. The Employer will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by Bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of their bids.