- The Government of the Republic of Tajikistan has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Building Climate Resilience in the Pyanj River Basin Project. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the contract named above. Bidding is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries of the ADB.
- The Agency on Land Reclamation and Irrigation under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan through the Project Management Office (“the Purchaser”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the Procurement of Heavy Machinery for the Irrigation Infrastructure and Flood Protection: (i) truck crane (16 ton) – 2 pieces; (ii) truck crane (12 ton) – 1 piece; (iii) truck (25 ton) – 4 pieces; (iv) loader (2m3) – 3 pieces; (v) hydraulic crawler excavator (1,2 m3 bucket capacity and 9 m boom) - 1 piece (the Goods).
- National Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the bidding document.
- Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
a) Contractual experience:
- Successful completion as main supplier within the last five (5) years, of at least two (2) contracts each valued at USD 640,000 with nature, and complexity similar to the scope of supply.
b) Financial requirements:
- Positive net worth in the last three (3) years
- Minimum average annual turnover of USD 1,600,000 calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last three (3) years
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information, and inspect the bidding document at the address given below:
Agency on Land Reclamation and Irrigation
under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan
Project Management Office (PMO)
Attention: Mr. Karimov N. G., Project Management Office Director
Address: 2nd floor, 10 Bokhtar Str., 734025, Dushanbe, Tajikistan,
Tel/Fax: +992-44-600-33-43; + 992-44-600-33-46; + 992-44-600-33-47
6. A complete set of bidding documents, in the Russian and English languages, may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders having the above required qualification, from 19 October 2018 onwards upon presentation of a written application to the above office and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of USD 150 (One Hundred Fifty). The method of payment will be by transfer through a bank account. Bank account of PMO is the following:
Name of Bank: State Saving Bank “Amonatbank”
Correspondent account: 20402972316264
Tax ID No.: 040046663
Details of payment: Payment for bid documents
7. Deliver bids:
- to following address:
The State Committee on Investments
and State Property Management of the Republic of Tajikistan
27 Shotemur street, Dushanbe
Zip Code 734025
Republic of Tajikistan
- On or before 16 November 2018; 15:00 hours local time in Dushanbe
- Together with a Bid Security as described in the bidding document.
Late bids will be rejected.
Bids will be opened immediately after the bid submission deadline in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
8. The Purchaser will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by Bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of their bids.